Frequently Asked Questions | Disclaimer

Other Questions

Do you handle work related injury cases?
If you were injured by your employer or by one of your co-workers then I would probably refer you to the Lawyers' Referral Service so that you can find an attorney who concentrates in workers' compensation law since I do not. If, however, someone other than your employer or co-employee caused your injuries then I would consider taking your case against that other person (a "third" party). An example of a third party includes a person who carelessly injured you but was not employed by your employer. Another example would be a manufacturer of defective equipment or of a product which injured you. You would probably still need a workers' compensation attorney; I could make recommendations from which you could choose.



Send your comments to:
Copyright ©2003 Robert Taylor Law. All rights reserved