Frequently Asked Questions | Disclaimer
About Your Case
- Do I have a personal injury case?
- How do I become your Client?
- What are the damages that I can hope to collect from my injuries?
- How do I know if I still have time to make a claim for my injuries?
- How long will it take for me to get a recovery for my case?
- How do you determine if you want to take my motor vehicle injury case?
- How much will it cost?
- Who pays for the cost of obtaining records, doctor's reports, private investigator, etc.?
- How do you determine if you want to take my medical malpractice case?
- What happens if a medical malpractice case cannot be resolved through direct negotiations with the healthcare provider's representative?
- Do you handle work related injury cases?